Wednesday, June 19, 2013

House Crush No. 2 - Thomas, Thomas, Thomas


A dear friend from days gone by introduced me to the work of Thomas Pheasant.  Once introduced, we would try to "one up" each other in being the first to have seen his latest project.  And that is also when I was  enlightened to the fact that I am not the only one who "pets" magazine photographs of rooms that I love.  Yes, you too can feel relieved, there are more like you - because I am convinced that there are more of us "page petters" out there.

So this blog post is for you, my "page petters".  Unit and stand proud!



This latest project featured in the Veranda magazine is...it just is.  And, oh yes he did, he took his talents outside too.  















Image Sources:  Veranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...