Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Gotta Love No. 32 - Convex Mirror




Sorry but the convex mirror is not for everyone.  Not because it doesn't fascinate everyone. It just can't be put into the hands of the weak.  Using this physics wonderment takes vision of placement.  So if you think the convex mirror is just a mirror, then you also probably think the Mini Cooper Countryman is just a form of  transportation.


Brilliant!


Way cool!


A hexagonal-framed convex mirror - be still my heart!




The corner wouldn't be the same without it!


Plays well with others.









Sometimes one is never enough.  Trust me, I have five of them, all different sizes - grouped on one wall.  









Did I say plays well with others?  Even if they are the smallest kid on the jungle gym.



Oh my, my, my.



Image Sources:  Architectural Digest, A Thoughtful Eye, Elle Decor, Belle Vivir, Blueprint Bliss, Decor Pad, USF, Miles Redd, Paloma 81


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...