Friday, August 30, 2013

Well Dressed Home No. 39 - Release the Hounds!


So I have already confessed on this blog that I bet on horses based on the jockey's silks.  Here's another confession, I have a fascination for fox hunts because of the riders' attire and the horses' leather saddles. When I met a rider whom participated in fox hunts and shared with me photos of their experiences, I caught myself gawking and daydreaming.  So I do what all dreamers do, I translated my dream into something real. Enjoy this translation of the Well Dressed Home inspired by the fox hunt and all I love about this sport.


An amazing collage of menswear fabrics, handsome!


Nothing a little houndstooth and tufted leather can't cure.


Good morning!

Just the right amount of sunlit shadows.


Dramatic entrance indeed.




One would call this, quite simply, a boot perch.





Release the hounds!


Image Sources:  Elle Decor, Pretty Little Things for Home, Design Chic, Diamond Barretta Design, Home Bunch, Apartment F5, Paper Blog, Pinterest, Traditional Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...