Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gotta Love No. 29 - Molten Metallics



The imagery that comes to my mind when I think of molten metals is one of industry, hard work, factories, huge pots, brilliant colors ablaze with intense heat, and...I'm not going to lie...workmen with muscles.

Benjamin Moore has introduced  the Molten Metallics high-gloss paint collection which creates the illusion of hand-hammered metal.  The color palette offers gold, copper, bronze, gun smoke, silver, and charcoal.

This is a no-brainer people...it is a must for the ceiling! 







The effect of the molten metallic paint brushed on 
a board ceiling - give me a moment to recompose.



But do not limit this marvel to just the ceiling - the possibilities are endless - wood trim (yum), backs of built-in bookcases (be still my heart), a table top (shut the front and back doors), picture frames (give me an amen), wooden cornices or lambrequins (okay if you aren't grabbing your keys to buy a gallon...).



Image Sources:  Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Decorista, Apartment Therapy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...