Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Rooms I Love No. 22 - Gobs of Greatness!



I can take a map I love and hang it on the wall, or not!


All these images in this post of Rooms I Love show a rebel side. I am a rebel, I don't follow design rules and I believe greatly that our individual stories belong in our homes, not stories from a magazine! 



I can enjoy the classic nostalgia of a bobbin chair with a sleek cocktail I love.


I can have tradition in my uptown modern loft.


I can create my own "window to my world".


Ordinary built-ins are not for me, but they look lovely in your home.


I like my whisper of color, but you might just miss my subtle dark colors.



A suite I must have, for I use all of my rooms to spread my wings.


Just like my LBD, black is the only color for my trim! And yes, I will hang artwork right over top of them!

Image Sources: Home Bunch, Elle Decor, Alexa Hampton, Architectural Digest, Traditional Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...