Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rooms I Love No. 6 - For Many Reasons

I love this room because....___________________________.


it has a sophisticated rustic charm.
(The windows say city loft, the furnishings say "come in, no one will find you here.")


it beckons me.
(And you too!)


it has a underlying coolness about it.
(I mean come on - plaid, zebra, nailhead and black and white photography! 
Made you look again?)



it tells me I am welcome.
(Welcome to explore.)


it lies in wait for my dreams.
(From the ceiling to the fireplace to the suspended book shelves - love.)


shhh, it has secret passage doors!
(Give me a hidden door, you've given me a room I love.)



of Jeffrey Bilhuber's vision.
(Gloss walls, sassy green animal print, a corner bookshelf!)


Image Sources:  Elle Decor, Architectural Digest, Ruth Burts, VT Interiors, BDG Design


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...