Friday, September 14, 2018

Be Inspired No. 84 - I'm a Rebel Who Loves Other Rebels!



I see an idea in interior design that might scream sacrilege to some. It seems to bring the rebel out in me and says "dare ya".  But I wait. Wait to see if it saturates the design world. Because if it does I just call that a tacky trend. The dare isn't to copy, the dare is to find my sacrilege design element.







Not so with what I will refer to as altered artwork. This is not in the dogs-playing-poker arena. This is a very clever display of sacrilege that I wink at and say "nice to meet you". Because it takes a rebel to see another rebel. 







This act of altering artwork is one I will not duplicate in any project or my own home because this display of rebellion deserves its place card. Cheers to the rebel!



Don't take this idea and run with it. Be inspired to find an equally brilliant way to show your rebel definition of sacrilege! Go get 'em tiger!


Sources: Hotel Monaco, Oliver Jeffers, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...