Friday, February 28, 2014

When it Could be a Don't No. 9 - There are No Rules


You go! Way to use that gaze ball and hide rug with those stuffy 
mouldings and swag window treatments!


I will say it over and over again. There are no design rules. Seriously. 

You win! Kudos for using those pediment cabinets with those 
modern cabinets! Now that's a kitchen all your own and it is beautiful!



I dub you "rule breaker", heart stealer. 
Traditional rug with bunching tables called pure art!



I tip my hat! Clean furnishing lines and a log 
wall and antlered trophy.


Go on my fellow free spirits! Live a don't! Oh yes you can, trust me, you'll smile every time you are in the room.


Image Sources: Marc Heldens, Merchant Design, Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...