Friday, August 17, 2012

Be Inspired No. 39 - House Crush

I have a house crush. There, I said it. I came across a photograph of a room from this house and tucked in my file of "Rooms I Love", then I saw another image from another room in the same house, and another, and another. Until I realized I had a love crush on the whole kit-and-kaboodle.

Enjoy.

Love the zebra rug, love the glass-pane door to lower level instead of the typical solid one, love the artwork collage...

Love the black painted moulding, love the weave art, love the simplicity...


Love the lighting, love the fireplace mantel goodies...


Love the black and white pillows...


Love the arched moulding...


Love the table placement, love the sisal rug....


Love the chandeliers times three, love the zebra chair, love the flanking benches....





Love the furniture selection, love the mirror, love the zebra chair (did I already say that?) I love it that much!


Love the window treatment which encompasses the plates, love the cornice board.....


Love everything about the nook furniture...


Love the settee, love the headboard, love the desk, love the zebra pillow....


Love the chandelier in the bath, love the crispness....


Love the black shutters, love the chair...

Image Sources: Joy Tribout

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...