My favorite accent chairs have always been wood frame chairs. The wood frame tends to offer more:
- carving in just the right places
- sleekness of a leg style
- a bit of modern in an otherwise formal room
- a family heirloom style where a fun fabric borders on sacrilege
- a reproduced design of an antique that brings back fond memories
- the perfect silhouette for animal print fabrics!
Image sources: 1st Dibs, Veranda, Dan Marty, Massoud, Ralph Lauren, Stylebeat, Wesley Hall, Hickory Chair, Lexington Furniture, Manolo Blahnik, Aesthetic Decor