Saturday, March 23, 2019

Well Dressed Home No. 63 - Dark & Sexy Exteriors


The dark side is defined as spiteful. I like it! Because for one to go to these dark and very sexy black color palettes for exterior themes is definitely a "in-spite-of" direction. In spite of what is common to exteriors, I am going to the dark side. In spite of what color every other house is in my neighborhood, I am going to the dark side.







In spite of the architecture of my home, I am going to the dark side. In spite of be it modern or traditional, I am going to the dark side.







In spite of the norm, I am going to the dark side. In spite of the stone or brick surfaces, I am going to complement them by going to the dark side. 






In spite of the cookie cutter exterior color charts, I am going to the dark side. In spite of my landscaping, I am going to the dark side, because landscaping doesn't define exterior colors.









In spite of my natural instinct, I am going to the dark side. In spite of comfort zone, I am going to the dark side. In spite of it be brick, siding, shutters, no shutters; I am going to the dark side.





I am going to the dark side and loving the home that called out my brave side! So bring it Benjamin Moore - bring your Black Beauty, your Soot, your Black Ink. Bring it Farrow & Ball - bring your Off Black. And Sherwin Williams give up your Black Tricorn and your Black Magic.


Sources: Bobby McAlpine, Lonny Magazine Ladisic Fine Homes, Benjamin Moore, Farrow & Ball, Sherwin Williams, Pinterest, Chris Loves Julia, Huff Post


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...